Round № 5: Dog Sledding Tour to the Tourist Camp "Shelter of the Gold Miners"
Irkutsk - Listvyanka - "Shelter of the Gold Miners"- Irkutsk
Validity period: the end of November - the beginning of December - the end of March
Duration: 2 days / 1 night
Arrival: every day
Independent arrival in Listvyanka (70 km from Irkutsk). Visiting the Center for mushing sports, getting acquainted with dogs and instructing. Start at the beginning of the second half of the day. Departure for sledding in the taiga through the Black passage or on the ice of Lake Baikal (depending on snow and ice conditions). Snack in “Shelter of the Gold Miners”. Dinner. Bathhouse. Accommodation in wooden double cabins.
Breakfast at 10-00, preparation and departure for the return journey across the ice. Leaving.
- Number of travelers: one team - one guest and one instructor.
- Maximum number – 4 dog sleds.
- Security: support by the instructor, (a snowmobile), mobile communication.
- Recommendations: on a route, you must have warm clothes, shoes, gloves,
sunscreen from burns in the spring.
The price includes:
- Food in accordance with the program;
- Accommodation at the hostel in twin cabins;
- Excursion to the center of mushing sports and rental of sled dogs;
- Accompanied by an instructor (snowmobile);
- Bathhouse in "Shelter of the Gold Miners”.
- Flight or transfer to Irkutsk from the place of arrival, and further, departure or transfer to the next place of arriving after the end of the program;
- Food, excluding those in the program;
- Additional services listed in the program for an additional fee or not specified
in the program.
To know all the current prices refer to the managers.